News / Announcements
- Confirmed by KKM – We have one (1) positive Covide-19 case, involving our resident (Block A, Level 13a) yesterday. Stay safe!
- Notice – Food Delivery not allowed to enter building with immediate effect!
- Attention – EGM (for Repainting Project ) has been POSTPONED (until further notice)
- Notice – Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) for Repainting Project
- Notice Board – Advertisement Space For Rent
- Council Member – Invitation Notice
- NOTICE : 6th Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of D’Alamanda Management Corporation
- Repainting Program – Kindly report your balcony leakage problem (if any)
- Living.my : Pay your Maintenance Fee without hassle – anytime, anywhere!
- Wishing all Chinese residents a Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year! :)
1) If you make payment outside of the Management Office (6th Floor) (either by cheque or online transfer), you must notify the Management Office (either by fax or email), to ensure that your payment is safely received & updated.
2) If you send the payment details via fax (at +603-9283 6119 ), you are required to call our office (at +603-9283 6018 ) to confirm that your fax has been received in good order (complete, clear & readable).
3) If you send the payment details via email (at email@example.com ), you will receive our email reply within 24 hours. If no reply received within 24 hours, you are required to resend your payment details or call our office (at 603-9283 6018) immediately, for confirmation.
4) All payment details must be accompanied with a scanned copy of your payment slip (which should contain: amount, date, time, remarks, etc); as well as your Name, Unit No. and Contact No.
5) After receiving full details above, we will issue an official receipt within 24 hours. If you did not receive our official receipt, please call the office for clarification.
6) Please check your payment details are updated properly when you receive our monthly statement of account and call the office for clarification if you have any queries.
7) If you are aware that your cheque payment is not honored, you are required to reissue your cheque payment and inform our office accordingly.
8) By making Payment to D’Alamanda Condo’s bank account; you signify that you have read & understood the above Terms, and D’Alamanda Condo Management will Not be Held Responsible for Any Loss Incurred (or Inconveniences Caused), Resulting from your Failure to Adhere to the above Terms.
Thank you for your cooperation to ensure your payment is safely received & updated.
Dear residents/owners of D’Alamanda Condo,
Please be informed that; the 3rd Annual General Meeting of D’Alamanda Management Corporation (“DAMC”) will be held at the Multi Purpose Hall, Level 6A, D’Alamanda @ Pudu Impian Condominium, No.2, Jalan Pudu Impian, 56100 Kuala Lumpur on Sat, 22nd October 2016 at 3.00pm.
We have posted the hardcopy of this Notice (together with minutes of last AGM, and audited accounts) to your Mailing Address this week. Kindly check your Mailbox.
Below is the copy of the Notice, for your perusal & action.
Should you need further info/clarification/assistance, kindly contact us HERE, or, call Management Office (at 603-9283 6018)
D’Alamanda @ Pudu Impian IV Condo